Thursday, October 13, 2011

Theresa has been a busy lady.

 Theresa must have been working 'round the clock to get these fun Halloween and Christmas projects done. I love the pillow, "It's all about the boots" by Oh My Bloomin Threads. Check out the feather trim, what a great idea. Her embroidery stitches are unbelievable, you have to see them to appreciate the workmanship.
 One of our all time favorite runners is the "Waffle Time" table runner by Atkinson Designs. I think Theresa has done it in at least a half dozen different fabric combinations and all have been winners. Next to "Lucky Stars",  "Waffle Time" is my favorite of all Terry's patterns.
 Love this pattern. When you have a border and aren't sure what to do with it... here's your answer. All you need is a 60 degree ruler and 1 1/4 yds of border print. I'm a snowman person so this one would look great on my table.

We are doing the "Women of the West" show on Saturday, October 15th so all these fun samples will be a the show. They should be back in the shop on Monday. If you'd like us to hold a kit for you, give us a call. (952) 432-1827

No comments: