Monday, October 24, 2011

Fun Gift Idea

 This may be my last morning sitting on my deck. It's getting down right frosty out here. I'm wrapped in a quilt and am snuggly, but it won't be long before I'll have to remove snow to sit here. UGH. I really enjoy doing  hand work out here... where there's a will there's a way. We'll see what I can come up with.
This mornings project -  Do you have a person on your Holiday gift list that's hard to buy for? I think we all do. This may be your answer to that problem. Quick, easy and inexpensive to make. This is a tea towel pattern by "The Wooden Bear".  I started it when the Vikings game started and had it done by the time the game was over ('cept for the buttons which I'm doing while I drink my coffee)
Who doesn't love cute little snowball faces? I did mine on a navy and tan towel. I think they'd be just as cute on red and tan. Well, there you have it, a quick gift or fun accessory for your own home. I was just thinking, if you have a child or children that would like to make a gift for someone - this would be easy enough to do. What a great surprise for Grandma or even a favorite teacher... a handmade tea towel. 


No comments: