Friday, October 7, 2011

Fabulous Fall Friday.

I know I've said it before but, I love fall. I slept last night with the deck door open and the breeze coming through the door was wonderful. The sound of the leaves rustling in the trees just lulled you to sleep.

Yesterday, Qua and I sat out in the courtyard for a while. He played with his toy and rolled in the leaves. Fun to watch him have so much fun. I can remember as a child, raking up the leaves into a huge pile and then jumping in them. Something about the sounds and smells or them that takes me back to those days.

After I get done at the shop today, I'm going to Pahl's market to pickup a few pumpkins and mums for my deck. I've had my fall log cabin quilt on the table for a few weeks now but haven't had time to finish up my decorations. I spend a lot of time doing work or relaxing on the deck so I like having it decorated for the seasons. If it's nice out tomorrow, I plan on setting my sewing machine up on the table and working on a few projects.

The sad part of Fall is that Winter is just around the corner. But, when the weather turns cold and blustery we all start quilting. We have some great new projects to help get you through the up coming months. Stop in the shop and let us help you pick out a new project.

Hoping you have a Fabulous Fall Friday.
Patti



No comments: