Thursday, May 26, 2011

The start of something pretty.

When you find a pattern you like, and you can't get it out of your head - then it's time to make it.

This was a free pattern from "Andover Fabrics". I've had it for a few weeks and couldn't seem to get it out of my head. I kept looking at different lines to make it out of but for some reason, it always came back to "Daydreams" by Riley Blake. This will be the second time I've used this line. I guess I really like it.
I still have to go around the block one more time and then add the corners to make it square.
It's going to be a topper so I have to make 2 more blocks (4 x 4) and add borders.
It's funny how you can get a feeling or picture in your head about things. When I look at this, I can picture it on a deck or porch with white wicker furniture.

No comments: