Thursday, May 3, 2012

Today's the day.

Today's the day....the start of the 15th Annual 
"Twin Cities Shop til You Drop Tour".

We're ready to meet and greet you as you make your way from shop to shop. I'm excited with all the fun things we have to share with you. Let us help you find the perfect project or just soak in the inspiration to get you motivated.

If you're in the neighborhood at lunch time, Valley Girl has coffees, lattes, mocha's ,sandwiches and soups (and decadent desserts). Sara and Jackie are there to make you a delicious meal. Just stopping in and checking out their cute coffee boutique is worth it.  I'm stopping on my way this morning.... a Latte is needed to kick start my day.

As always,we look forward to seeing you. Please drive carefully and be safe.

Patti

P.S.  Quahog wants to add his note  - have fun and don't forget the treats.....

I

No comments: