Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Final Meeting for the 2012 Hop


Tonight is the final meeting for the 2012 Hop. All the shop owners get together, share a nice meal and discuss how we feel everything went.

We will also be drawing all the names of the prize winners.... I will post all the winners here and on our facebook page tomorrow.  I wish you luck in the drawing.

Did you enjoy the Hop? Were there things that you really loved, or maybe something you would like to see us change?  Please let me know and I will gladly take up your suggestion or request with the group. We want this to be fun for all, and if there is a problem, we can't fix it if we aren't aware of it.

I know I speak for all the shops.. Thank you for Hopping, we hope you had a wonderful time. We sincerely appreciate your support and friendship.

1 comment:

Peggy E. said...

I sure hope to see my name on the winners list. You have a beautiful shop!