Thursday, June 21, 2012

Flowers from friends.

Two very special ladies, Jeanette and Kyle brought these flowers in for us on Saturday. They are two of the kindest ladies and in the few years that I've known them I can say two lasting friendships were made. Thank you for always being there at all our events and your constant support and friendship. As I promised, we'll not lose touch of one another.
This morning was the first time I've been able to sit on my deck. The storms have made it impossible. I wanted to share with you the lovely Hydrangea that Annemarie brought to me. She knows how much I enjoy my quiet time on the deck and this was to go on it. Annemarie and I have become friends and our shop and customers have enjoyed her wonderful patterns for years ... "Quilts Remembered" is her line. Our Civil War enthusiasts will know them well. Thank you Annemarie for the fantastic patterns, fun friendship and support. I will think of you each morning as I enjoy your gift. It's been a pleasure and we'll keep in touch.

2 comments:

Annemarie Yohnk said...

Please, please let's stay in touch!

mimi'sdarlins said...

The flowers are beautiful...how very thoughtful :)