Thursday, June 28, 2012

Christmas in June

It's almost 100 degrees out and I'm thinking about Christmas. No, I haven't lost my mind - I just received a very special Holiday treat in June. Every year for as long as I can remember, Sharon B. has brought an unbelievable tray of cookies to the shop for Christmas. My favorite are the Thumbprint cookies. With the shop closing I won't be around for the cookies (insert deep sigh here)....

On Tuesday, Sharon came to Embroidery Club and gave me a container of Thumbprints. I had every intention of taking a photo of all the delicious treats - Oops, by the time I remembered there was just this one lonely little one left. Don't worry - it won't be there by the time this post goes live. Thank you Sharon for the early delivery. You're the best.

No comments: