Saturday, February 25, 2012

New Web Site in the making.

It's time for a change.... "Other Patti" (OP) and her daughter Ruth have been working on freshening up our web site. I'm not normally a person that likes changes but after 3 years of looking at the same home page, its time to do some up dating.

Here's what I asked the ladies to do for me.

1. I would like to get rid of the logo and just have the name. The logo will remain on everything else just not the website.

2. I want a crisp clean look. Nothing too busy or hard to read.
3. Would like a slide show of the shop on the front page as the main feature.
4. I like columns or boxes - breaking down the contents.

So far I have seen what they've been working on and I LOVE it. They plan on going live with it soon. I hope you'll like it as much as I do.

I also want to mention that we have our Facebook page -www.Facebook.com/fabrictown  be sure to "Like"  us to receive FB specials. These are periodic deals for only our Facebook followers. Here's an example - On February 29th we have a Leap Year special.  29% off one yard of fabric.  All you have to do is  "Like"  us and we'll know you're a FB fan. Easy enough way to save money.

Well, I better go get ready, I work at the shop today. I just wanted to let you know about our up coming changes. I'm excited, OP and Ruth are very creative and always amaze me. Anxious for you to see how nice it looks.

Have a good weekend.
Patti

No comments: