Sunday, September 25, 2011

Quilt Sewcial X -- September 24, 2011

Our 10th Quilt Sewcial is over. As always, we had a fantastic group of ladies attend. Patti H took these wonderful photo's to share with everyone. This is the with all the special pumpkins that I've been working on for the guests.


This lovely fall centerpiece was one of the prizes we drew for. Judy L. won the drawing.  I hope you enjoy it Judy, for years to come.

I madae 35 "Orange" pumpkins but for Judy K, I made a special one - "Purple". It's become a joke that her favorite color is purple... did you notice the color of her top?  Enjoy your "original" pumpkin Judy, it's as much fun as you are.

I won't even get into it about this table.. lets just say, "What a Hoot". It was 12 hours of nothing but quick wit, laughter and fantastic friendships. Thanks for coming, Crazy Ladies - my sides hurt from laughing.

Judy L., Jamie, Julie and Judy K.  Evidently, this was the "J" table. With this group it must stand for "Just Plain Fun"

Nice to see friendships grow from our Sewcial. Kyle and Janette became friends 2 sewcials ago.
Dianne (right) is a regular at the shop as well as all our Sewcials.



 Friends I met when I attended the Bear Patch Retreat in White Bear Lake. I'm looking forward to seeing them again on Oct. 15th when Bear Patch has their fall "Sleep in your own bed" Retreat.  Thanks for coming Ladies.
Looks like they're having a good time... lots of sewing and conversing at this table.


Cathy in the back and Diane on the right were working on some machine embroidery teddy bears. What a cute baby quilt they were making. Our good friend Sharron who's a regular at our Sewcials was sewing up a storm too.

Looks like some pretty serious sewing going on at this table.


One of my dearest friends, Laurel. For those of you who don't know Laurel, she is one of the owners of the Bear Patch Quilt Shop in White Bear Lake. We have been friends for a dozen years now and I always look forward to spending time with her.  I'm hoping to get to her retreat on October 15th.


I was having a great time..
One of our newest "Sewcialites" made this wonderful holiday runner. Won't that look lovely on your table this holiday season. 
Fantastic Show and Tell. I love Irish Chain, triple, double or single - always a favorite. The quilting was fabulous on this. Thanks for sharing.
One of the crazy ladies was making an adorable Halloween apron... you can't tell from the photo but the fabric was glittery. Really cute.

Sandy working on her Fall topper... Nothing says it better than pumpkins.

Diane was making some casserole covers...

No comments: