Saturday, March 12, 2011

Week 4 - Patti vs Chobani

Well, week 4 didn't go as well as expected. It wasn't because I didn't try, or didn't go to the club or even wasn't sticking to my program.

Remember I told you about Chobani? That's the Greek yogurt that I am totally addicted to. I'm so addicted that I have been having 3 per day. On Weight Watchers, that's 3 points per 6 ounces. I get 29 points per day so that is only 9 points. That's still good, it leaves me plenty of points for fruit, veggies and regular meals.

When I weighed in this morning I was up .4 (4/10 of a lb). That totally shocked me. I knew I had gone to the club 3 times this week. Watched and logged all food and drink. And had not cheated once. What was the problem??? CHOBANI !!! Yes it's fat free and only 3 points but it has 13 grams of SUGAR in the vanilla and 21 grams in the black cherry. That would be 61 grams of sugar per day UGH. I never saw that coming. I can't eat artificial sweetners, so sugar free is out of the question. I guess I'm just going to have to limit myself to 1 per day.

I stayed for the meeting and met a really nice lady. Cyndy, I hope you have a great week.

I'll post the totals tomorrow of the other ladies when I get them. I hope their week went better than mine.

Patti

No comments: