Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring is almost here, time to walk outside.

As the temps keep going up outside, the more I look forward to outdoor walks. The treadmill is great during the winter or inclement weather.... but spring means walking in the fresh air.

After last weeks terrible weigh-in, this week was good. I was down another 2.2 lbs for a total loss so far of -14.8.
.
At WW they have a prize for losing your first 10%, It's a little key chain. I received mine on Saturday. With every milestone you hit you get a charm to hang on it. Very cute. I was also able to get my Points Plus Calculator. This will come in really handy when I'm at the grocery store trying to figure out if the item I'm considering is a good use of my points. If you don't have one, I recommend it. It was only $5.95 and it's the size of a compact so it fits into my purse.

I got in all the totals and everyone seems to be doing well.

LP -1.2 -15.4

MN -2.6 -2.6 Welcome to our Weight loss journey.

JJ -2.2 -16.

JO -3.0 -14.4

OP -4.8 -4.8 OP remained the same - no gain, no loss. She's sure it's due to not eating enough food during the day. That's something we all have to remember - You can't lose if you don't eat.

I'm really enjoying doing this as a team. Being accountable in the beginning helps. I find that for myself, it gives me more of a reason to work out and journal. I want to do well and I know that I have others watching my journey. I'm not sure how long I will be doing the blog, it all depends on how many of you want me to keep it going.

No comments: