Monday, April 23, 2012

Sneak Peek... 10 reasons to do the "Hop"

I've been working on new displays for the past four days.

Only 10 days left til the "Twin Cities Shop Hop" starts.

Here are 10 reasons to be sure to stop by Fabric Town.

There's alot more... this is just the tip of the iceberg!!!! I will post a few more after I get the rest of the quilts hung. Denise of  D.Hall Designs brought in a wonderful selection to share with you. Since I'm allergic to the ladder, Jeff will have to hang them for me and then I'll post a few pics.

We have some wonderful trunk shows from Perkins Dry Goods, This and That

 D. Hall Designs, Quilt Company Patterns & Clothesline Quilts.

Kim Diehl is sending a selection from her "Simple" series

She's even sending the sample of the project we're doing at her Workshops in August. (By the way, we have openings left for the trunk show - lecture and the Saturday workshop)

How about a few fun runners for 4th of July? Did you notice the pinwheels are 3-D?

Little bag?  We have some cute  Atkinson Designs "Cash & Carry" and "Zippy Strippy" kits made up.  You can't have to many bags - and these patterns make zippers easy. To quote Terry Atkinson... "Zippers are no big deal" !!!!
I hope you enjoyed this preview. I still have a lot to put up, and will try to get a few more photos for you in the next few days.  Until then.... Twin Cities Shop Hop,  May 3rd - 5th. 

1 comment:

mommaras said...

Looks verypretty. Wish I was going to be back for it. Love the 3d pinwheel runner