Wednesday, April 25, 2012

12th Quilt Sewcial planning begins

Talked to Marlowe at Old Chicago and we're all set up for our 12th Quilt Sewcial.
Hard to believe we've had that many already.  Time really does fly when you're having fun! 

After 11 events, I'm wondering if it's time to make a few changes. We have the same menu each time. I have been told by many of the ladies who live alone, that the Pizza buffet is wonderful because they don't usually order a pizza for just themselves.  The lunch buffet is really nice, build you own sandwiches with soup and chili, rolls and salad. That I would not be inclined to change. For dinner I was thinking about maybe lasagna? 

I have time to decide, our Sewcial is not until Saturday, September 29th.  

Other Patti and I are going to start on our gifts, she came up with a really nice one. We have to get started so they're all done in time. I even have an idea for one I'm going to make.  Bet that got you thinking.....

Have you reserved your spot yet? Call the shop, operators are standing by to take your reservation. OK, I watch to many infomercials on the TV. (952) 432-1827

No comments: