Saturday, November 19, 2011

Surgery has its advantages.

I would like to start off by saying that my intent was not to put my medical information on Facebook or blog about it...but it did manage to get out there so, yes I had  surgery and I'm doing very well.

When you're feeling bad, there's nothing that can help like the sight of a Bachmans purple and white box - with your name on it.
Most of you don't know it, but the Christmas Cactus, Poinsettia and Hydrangea are my favorite flowers...but by far it's the Christmas Cactus. This was such a wonderful gift from my girls. For the past 4 years they have watched me try to grow a "Blooming" Christmas Cactus. It's alive but the word Blooming....not so much.  I get 1 bloom per season and last time if fell off an laid on the carpet all wilted.
 Well check out these blooms ... hundreds of tiny little pink buds. It's totally covered and lush.
I have an instruction sheet on how to care for it.... the first thing will be to get it back to the shop. The light at my apartment is not good enough. Who knows, maybe this one can show my old one how to bloom.

Thank you so much Ladies for the thoughtful gift and for taking care of the shop while I'm recovering.  I appreciate it and you more than you realize.

Having a good staff makes a big difference.

Patti

No comments: