Sunday, November 6, 2011

Spring Block-of-the-Month starting soon.

We're all still enjoying the wonderfully mild fall days, but we all know what's just around the corner. I'm going to head off those Winter blues by starting to work on  our new "Spring" Block-of-the-Month.
 I have been wanting to do this pattern for some time. Awhile ago, I started collecting fabrics in all the shades of my favorite flowers. After getting the last three that I was looking for, I'm finally ready to get started.
 Our new class schedule comes out in December and we will be starting all classes and clubs in January. This BOM isn't a year long, it's only 6 months. The first months kit will be available on January 1st.
 I'm not going to show you what it looks like yet.... give me a little time to get a few blocks finished up and then I'll reveal it.  It's sure to help you keep those winter blues from getting a grip on you.

No comments: