Sunday, February 13, 2011

Kick off day tomorrow.



Tomorrow is my official Kick off to Weight loss. I went to Weight Watchers this morning at 9:30 and weighed in.


From there I went to the grocery store to pickup some food and supplies. I started with the fresh vegetables and fruits, then picked up fat free dairy products, chicken and a turkey.


I have never been a lover of any kind of bread that has fiber in it, I'm a white bread girl. This is going to be different for me, I picked up two kinds that are whole grain and have 5Grams of fiber per slice. Since butter is not exactly good for weight loss I picked up some sugar free Marmalade, now I can have toast for breakfast.




This is going to take a while to get the hang of. I haven't really cooked full meals in years. Most of the time we eat out. I don't like to cook and finding the time is also a problem.

I'm making a schedule of when I can go to the club.. want to go at least 4 times per week. Start slowly on the treadmill and bike and then hopefully move on to the other machines. I'm not a lover of exercise.... will give it my best shot.

Hope you're ready to join me.... together we can get slim and healthy.

I'll keep you posted on my progress.
Patti

2 comments:

Patti said...

I too went to Weight Watchers this a.m. Ordered food from Coborns Delivers .... saved me two hours + of driving to/from grocery store and wandering the aisles. Plus ... kept me from any "impulse" buys. Let's do this....YEAH!!!!

Unknown said...

Sorry for the confusion....previous comment from "Patti" is from me -- "Other Patti"....now known as O.P. on future blog comments!