Friday, July 30, 2010

Quilt Minnesota - Day 1

Quilt Minnesota is off to a good start..... the rain doesn't seem to be deterring the quilter's.
It makes my day when a customer comes in and says "I look forward to this shop hop because I wait all year to come to your shop". She lives in Texas and comes up every year just to do the hop with her sister. That makes me feel like we're doing something right.

Our Hop fabric this year is really well received. I actually pre-sold half of it and now the ladies are coming in to pick up their packages. One was so excited to finally have it - she was clutching the bag like it contained something precious. I guess to a quilter, fabric really is something precious.

Here are just a few photo's of the projects we made from the fabrics. The table runner is made by D. Hall Designs and the bag was made by Theresa, it's the Caspian Purse. Our Winter themed charms from the shops in the Metro Section add to the front of the bag.


I hope everyone gets to participate in this hop, it's one of the biggest Quilting events in Minnesota and one you don't want to miss.

Hope to see you -

Patti

No comments: