Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I'm on a roll....

Today, I finished my second Fall project in 2 weeks. For me that's a real feat. The photo doesn't do it justice. It's appliqued onto a warm tan linen background and then stippled. The leaves and bucket have detailing and it really added a more realistic feel to it.

I decided not to just sew a fabric frame on it for a wall hanging, I wanted it framed like a picture. The frame is black and plain. Looks pretty nice.

I really enjoy working with the warm rich colors of fall. Makes me think about hot chocolate and casseroles for dinner.

Our "Spooktacular Ghost Event" started today. Visit us between today and October 28th and receive a "Ghost" with every purchase.

Then bring back the "Ghosts" you've collected between October 29 - 31st to redeem your "Ghosts" for a discount on purchases. You may redeem up to five "Ghosts" at one time for a possible discount 0f 25% - 50%. (If you participated in our "Egg Event", you know how much fun it was).

That's all for tonight, now that I mentioned casseroles I just remembered I haven't had any dinner. Think I'll grab a bite then go home and read my new Quilt Sampler Magazine. One of my favorite things to do.

Patti

No comments: